Monday, September 30, 2013

My Value

My life has always been a little tough. Even though I have had some trouble in my life I have always tried to make the best out of every situation. The value that I have on my life is a lot I treasure it dearly. I have always have done what's best for myself and I also think if what would benefit others. Something that I value everyday is the fact that my mother is with me. I never will know when her last day will be with me. Ever since i have found out what disease she has I have valued her more. Also something that is very important to me is the fact that I have a roof over my head and family that loves me. Valuing something like education can make each day go by easier. In the long run education is the only thing that will help and actually make you who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment