Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week One

we were assigned to answer questions about our one week experience

1.Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer?  Mobile/smart phone?  Transportation?  Friends/family? Schedule?

1. Some factors that are going to effect my participation in class maybe the blog itself but i know that once i start using it more I wont be as hesitant to use it. By having my phone I think it would help a lot because since its a smartphone it would help me by getting to do my homework even if something happens ti my computer. 

2.Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening? 

2. One of the best learning experiences that I have ever had was my freshman year honors English class. My teacher was a great teacher that explained everything really well. I learned a lot about the Greek Mythology and he broke down Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet in a unique way that helped me understand. I think why i learned so much in that class was because he made it interesting and easy to follow along. 

3. What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life? 

3. What I am excited on learning this year is that its a whole new way of learning. All of my other classes have been the traditional read out of the book class and this one is more hands on and there is not just one way of learning there is different ways. What i am looking forward to learning is on how to improve my writing. I believe that this will make a difference in my life because it will only help me get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment