Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Connections

Something that constantly reminds me of my masterpiece is social media. Fashion is a big part of social media and I constantly see lots of it on twitter and Instagram. When I see that someone has made a video of new outfits, or a get ready with me, or a diy I check out their YouTube channel and see what their interest are and compare them to mine. I've learned a lot especially from watching these videos. People are really creative :) My best friend and I were having one of our "regular" conversations today. Since the cheer worlds have just ended this passed Monday (and we were competitive cheerleaders) that was all we've talked about. Cheer has always been a part if my life and it always will be. Some how I thought if my masterpiece. I don't know why but I did. Maybe somehow I can incorporate cheer into what I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment